Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Loss

We lost someone this week. Someone close. I still can't wrap my mind around it. It still seems like a dream. Stories are starting to come. Amazing things that we know only God could have done. Little things. Maybe big things that we just can't quite see yet. My head hurts and my heart is broken. Shattered for my friend who will bury her husband tomorrow. For my husband who will bear yet another casket of yet another friend. For the kids who have just lost their daddy. For my kids who will miss out on really knowing one of the most generous people I've ever known. I've cried more than I can remember crying in a long, long time. And just when I think I cannot shed another tear, another memory pops up.

Please pray for us. For my friend. Her girls. And us.

No comments:

Post a Comment