Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

MIA

Hello friends. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I mentioned in my last post just how crazy things have been lately and since then they just a worse! (If that was possible.) Just closed my 8th year of school. (That alone really takes it out of me. It always gets to this point of counting down and just trying to get through the last few days of testing, babysitting, celebrating, and getting ready for next year.)

Aside from school, life itself has just been busy these days. Last weekend our well planned camping trip got thrown to the wolves after about a million things went wrong and Chris and I ended up driving to Charleston. (It was very spur of the moment and not anything we've ever done but FABULOUS!) And I took like 2 pictures. (Did I mention that I've misplaced my camera that Chris just got me last year? Yeah...looking for that today...maybe.)

This weekend I'll be turning the big 3-0 along with celebrating Father's Day so who knows what we will be up too. Right now, I just wanted to say that I'm back....sorry for leaving y'all hanging. I promise to come back real soon with something a bit more interesting to tell you about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment