Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding #2..finally



(I started this post more than a week ago....& then YOUTH CAMP happened....guess better late than never!)
I TOLD you it was the summer of the weddings in our house!

The week after our first wedding, my baby brother got married to a girl he's dated for 6 years. She's as much a part of the family as he is now & if he hadn't married her I'd probably've hurt him!


This time around I was a bridesmaid & Eli was the ringbearer.
It was a simple, beautiful wedding!
The reception was full of good food, dancing & laughter with old family friends....a great time!


My baby bro, me & Eli (can you tell he's *sick* of pics!)

My dad with my niece Emory & Eli.


Me & my dad


Finally sitting down to eat!



The tent that overtook my aunt's field for the weekend!



The bride & groom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment