Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Thankful for my 8 Pounders!

Just this summer, a friend of mine delivered her baby girl at 22 weeks weighing only 2lbs 7 oz. By a pure MIRACLE of God, she is now 5+lbs and hopefully moving to a new room which will be her last one in the hospital before going home! GOD IS SO GOOD!
Just last week, a friend of mine delivered her baby girl at 35 weeks weighing 3lbs 13oz. While my friend was sent home from the hospital yesterday, her baby girl is staying on for an undetermined amount of time. I cannot IMAGINE how horrible it must be to leave your baby at the hospital.
These two situations have made me INCREDIBLY thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with two HEALTHY 8-pounders! Eli weighed 8lbs 1oz and Luci weighed 8lbs 2oz (not to be outdone by her big brother!)
Please pray for my dear friends as they wait patiently for their baby girls to be able to join them in their brand new nurseries. The tiny baby girls are Millie and Avery and every prayer you send up is much appreciated by not only their mamas, but all of us who are praying them and their families through.

No comments:

Post a Comment