Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Learning to have A Confident Heart

I've joined an online Bible study at www.reneeswope.com. (Check out the link in my sidebar.) I mentioned her book on here once before and decided what better way to finish reading it than to read along with her and a few others ( or 8500). We're just starting on chapter 2 tomorrow so if you want to join in, please do. It is such an amazing book with a gracious message about trusting in the Lord and really BELIEVING HIM, not just believing in Him.

Here again is my favorite verse on this topic: "Blessed is the (wo)man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him." Jeremiah 17:7

Last week we looked back at the verses that lead up to this verse. Verse 5 says "cursed is the man who trusts in man..." and that little part has spoken to me all week. Where am I putting my trust...really? I'd much rather be blessed than cursed. Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment