Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I can't do this alone...



"I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." Galatians 5:16


I read this verse in a brand new light last night. My flesh desires sin. It delights in it. But being a believer means that I'm called to something more. Called to live by the Spirit. The Spirit is here to help. Calm me in a moment of frustration when I feel like my kids aren't listening the way they should. Reassure me when I worry that my products are just the same as everyone else's. Hold me up when I want to collapse from exhaustion in the remodeling process. Help me sleep when my mind is rolling through my to do list.



I can't do this alone. That I know for sure. But sometimes I get so caught up in my own independent feminist nature that I forget. God didn't mean for me to do it alone. I will fail every.single.time. But with Him. With Him all things are possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment