**I'm linking up with Melissa over at
(Sweet girl, don't know her from Adam, but love to read what she writes :) )
- I'm dead tired from 3 days in DC with 75 fifth graders and 47 of their parents.
- For some reason, I can.not.sleep.
- I have never once in my life been homesick until last night about 9pm when I realized it was going to be well into the night (3am) before I would get to see my family.
- I am SOOOO looking forward to spring break which begins next Friday at 3pm (or as soon as I can get my students out the door!)
- My 7th wedding anniversary is tomorrow and I bought my husband a card at a random Food Lion on the trip home yesterday, pretty sure that makes me to worst.wife.ever. (It's the thought that counts!)
- I LOVE nap time and plan for it to continue until my kids are like 18 cause my house is so quiet and peaceful.
- I read the best book I've read in awhile on the bus this week called Heaven is For Real. Awesome story about a 3 year old who went to heaven. Made me cry and gave me chills. Oh, and made me long to see Jesus and my papaw.
What confessions do you have this Saturday?