When I get that smore craving I've been known to pop a couple mini-mallows on a graham with some chocolate chips into the microwave for 15 seconds and WOW...pretty good!
Then last year for Eli's end-of-the-year party at preschool I found this recipe for Smores' Pops and thought...how can you mess up a smore? Let's give it a shot! Here's what we got:
Easy, peasy! & oh-so-delicious! (Two of my favorite descriptions of food!)
1. Melt some chocolate chips (a cup-ish or so)
2. Stick toothpicks in big mallows
3. Crush grahams in a ziploc bag
4. Dip mallows in chocolate
5. Roll dipped mallows in crushed grahams
6. Let sit on wax paper till dry (or burn your tongue and go ahead and try 'em!)
Wahlah! SMORES' POPS!
The preschoolers loved 'em! (And so did we!:))
**This is not my original recipe. I do not own one original recipe cause I'm too busy being a mom, wife, teacher, etc. and have NO clue how to cook at all except to first steal lovely recipes from others and try my best! That being said, enjoy at your own risk! :)