(a la my church cookbook)
- 1lb or so of chicken boiled & shredded (I usually add paprika or something to the water when I boil it to give it a bit more flavor--or so I tell myself)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth (I used a little less than 1/2 the carton)
- 1 can Crescent Rolls (My kids love crescent rolls...I swear I could wrap anything in them and they'd eat it!)
- Shredded cheese (totally not in the picture, refer back to my disclaimer)
(This is my husband's plate with the GInormous portion of peas, & my poor picture taking! Peas are about the only green vegetable he'll eat, even though I don't even really consider them a veggie--weirdo!)
Ingredients--1 lb (-ish) chicken, boiled & shredded; 1 can cream of chicken soup; 1 can (or a bit less than 1/2 a carton) chicken broth; shredded cheese
1. Set oven @ 350.
2. Lay out crescent rolls & fill with shredded pre-cooked chicken in 9x13 pan.
3. Mix broth & soup & stir until creamy.
4. Pour soup mix over crescents.
5. Cover pan with foil & bake for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover & bake until brown (about 10 minutes)
Thanks for playing along! Let me know if you like this and I'll drag out some more recipes. :)