Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Making My Home A Haven


I aim to keep our house peaceful and inviting.

It doesn't always happen.

But what can I say, I try.

Courtney over at Women Living Well has started a Fall Challenge to keep me (and the rest of you) in check.


The Making Your Home a Haven Fall Challenge started today with the simple task of lighting a candle in your home and saying a prayer for peace within your home every time you catch a glimpse of the candle.
Just this evening I've felt God's presence in our home more so than I can remember lately.
It's been wonderful!
Proverbs 14:1
Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

1 comment:

  1. I am visiting today from Courtney's Challenge. I used to teach 2nd grade before staying home to teach my own. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete