Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

as american as apple pie



In college, my roommate's bf played baseball....so we went to A LOT of baseball games. Since college, I think I've been to 2 (maybe.)


We took the kids to see our local minor league team on Friday & they LOVED it!

& I remembered just how much I {heart} baseball....


just the feel you get in the ballpark.....the noise of the crowd....the smell of the food.....the music....the crack of the bat....the excitement of bases loaded.....


The weather has been **perfect** lately. Highs in the 70s & lows in the 50s....next to no humidity....cool breezes....{perfect}


After the game we got to go on the field & watch the fireworks.
Lu didn't much like the noise.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your family had a great time! We don't have much baseball around here other than local school and collage, so looking at all your pictures makes me wish we had a team close. Your family looks so happy! You are blessed my friend!

    ReplyDelete