Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I hope.....

It's that time of year again...time for me to spend a week giving my students tests that will determine what they've learned from me. In one week....3 days really, they are to let everyone know what I've taught them this year.
I don't want this to sound wrong, but I hope I've taught them more than 3 days worth of tests. I hope they know that I care about them (regardless of what they make on this test & whether or not anyone else cares), I hope they know that I'm proud of them & that I have really enjoyed this year I've spent with them. I hope they've learned that it's ALWAYS ok to D*A*N*C*E & that it's ok to be angry, just as long as you're not mean. I hope they've learned what it means to be part of a team--a family of sorts. I hope they've learned what constitutes a HEALTHY snack! I hope they've developed some sort of patriotism & respect for our country and the amazing people who have made it what is today. I hope they've learned a tiny bit about organization and the importance of it. I hope they know that each and every one of them is special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment