Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

BLOG SWAP!!

A few weeks ago Kelly over at



did a BLOG SWAP and I decided to join in the fun.


Our task was to send our blog partner $30 worth of our favorite things.


I was paired with Mellisa over at


Sweet Mellisa sent me 3 packages which just thrilled my soul because
1.) they were all from etsy (YAY!)
&
2.) they all came separately and mail makes me incredibly happy (it's the little things)!!



Here's my loot:

SUPER cute earrings,

a Sew Fantastic Mini Shopper (so cute & super functional!!),

and my NEW favorite treat....CAKE POPS! HO-LY COW!
YAY for new favorite things!
Thanks Mellisa for introducing me to such great stuff!
You've definitely encouraged my etsy habit.
Mellisa has GREAT giveaways btw, so be sure to visit her and enter to win some of my new favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment