Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Award!

Thanks to KACE at Calling Him Krew for tagging me for this award! (I cannot make it show the image...not sure why....)

So the rules of this award are:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's day!

My 10 things...
1. reading my Bible, just hanging out with God makes me feel special and loved
2. hanging out with my family....love em, all of em!
3. watching my children sleep :)
4. a clean house (I think I'm becoming a little OCD about it, but I guess there are worse things!)
5. church...can't get enough!
6. snow days :)
7. summer naps
8. hanging out with my gran & other dear sweet friends
9. watching Eli & Luci grow....I'm in awe of how blessed I am
10. planning my life with Chris

Top 10 Blogs (I don't even follow 10 blogs!)
1. Calling Him Krew
2. Saving Mom's Sanity
3. The Pioneer Woman
4. The Vintage Pearl
5. Moments with Love
6. Three Kids, a Mini-Van & A Lot of Love
7. How Can They Hear
8. Lysa Terkeurst

No comments:

Post a Comment